• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's blowing off work on Wednesday?

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I asked for Wed at work and my boss says "I don't care". Okay then!! :thumbup:

"I don't care"?...:-? uh oh.

Either Ragged or Pats or Dartmouth or Whaleback. I have passes to all four. Tough to choose.

chuckstah

Thinking Magic Wednesday and Pico Thursday is the play. Planning on MRG Tuesday but may not make it depending on roads.

darent

just saw on WCVB that travel bans have been put into effect for tuesday in Boston, better get going if you live in boston

Rowsdower

State of emergency here in Jersey. Not sure if I'll even be able to get out Tuesday. I rescheduled my lab section for Thursday though to leave Wednesday free in case I'm absolutely snowed in.

My big question is where to go. The 2.5 hour drive to Hunter could be untenable tomorrow given road conditions.

gostan

The winds at Sugarbush for Tuesday do not look good. Wednesday is out for me. I hope to go up Thursday night.

KustyTheKlown

i'm in brooklyn. work dismissed early today. remote work tomorrow. cleared wednesday for a personal day. plan is to leave wednesday early morning by 5 at the latest for plattekill (3 hrs) or magic (4 hrs). just moved my car so its in the last parking spot on the block so i can dig out and back up in fully accelerated reverse on wednesday morning. i am so stoked. then sugarbush this weekend, which has been planned and booked for a while already. probably will ski the brooklyn bridge and build some kickers somewhere tomorrow, just because.

SkiFanE

i'm in brooklyn. work dismissed early today. remote work tomorrow. cleared wednesday for a personal day. plan is to leave wednesday early morning by 5 at the latest for plattekill (3 hrs) or magic (4 hrs). just moved my car so its in the last parking spot on the block so i can dig out and back up in fully accelerated reverse on wednesday morning. i am so stoked. then sugarbush this weekend, which has been planned and booked for a while already. probably will ski the brooklyn bridge and build some kickers somewhere tomorrow, just because.

Good planning on the parking...love it!

No plans to go...have a feeling the wind is going to ruin it (SR is so icy, not much will stick to trail I'm afraid)...and boss is being ornery lately with me about my schedule/etc... even though I have the time to take, too many kids sickness and last minute appts have not put me in her good graces.