Who's blowing off work on Wednesday? - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Latest update
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    because of wind or power or ??
    I was thinking the same. Go up tonight and ride tomorrow and Wednesday. Think they'll be running lifts tomorrow?
    DAYS ON THE SNOW
    2013-2014: 29
    2014-2015: 23 (so far)

Mount Snow: 11/27P, 12/20, 1/27P, 1/31, 2/13
    Stowe: 12/6P, 12/7
    Pico: 12/13P
    Smuggs: 1/9, 1/10, 1/11
    Berkshire East: 1/28, 3/2
    Killington: 2/6P, 2/7P
    Magic: 2/9P
    Stratton: 2/22P
    Plattekill: 3/1
    Jackson Hole: 3/19, 3/20, 3/21, 3/23, 3/24

just saw on WCVB that travel bans have been put into effect for tuesday in Boston, better get going if you live in boston

State of emergency here in Jersey. Not sure if I'll even be able to get out Tuesday. I rescheduled my lab section for Thursday though to leave Wednesday free in case I'm absolutely snowed in.

My big question is where to go. The 2.5 hour drive to Hunter could be untenable tomorrow given road conditions.
    Dude.

The winds at Sugarbush for Tuesday do not look good. Wednesday is out for me. I hope to go up Thursday night.

Stan

i'm in brooklyn. work dismissed early today. remote work tomorrow. cleared wednesday for a personal day. plan is to leave wednesday early morning by 5 at the latest for plattekill (3 hrs) or magic (4 hrs). just moved my car so its in the last parking spot on the block so i can dig out and back up in fully accelerated reverse on wednesday morning. i am so stoked. then sugarbush this weekend, which has been planned and booked for a while already. probably will ski the brooklyn bridge and build some kickers somewhere tomorrow, just because.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    i'm in brooklyn. work dismissed early today. remote work tomorrow. cleared wednesday for a personal day. plan is to leave wednesday early morning by 5 at the latest for plattekill (3 hrs) or magic (4 hrs). just moved my car so its in the last parking spot on the block so i can dig out and back up in fully accelerated reverse on wednesday morning. i am so stoked. then sugarbush this weekend, which has been planned and booked for a while already. probably will ski the brooklyn bridge and build some kickers somewhere tomorrow, just because.
    Good planning on the parking...love it!

No plans to go...have a feeling the wind is going to ruin it (SR is so icy, not much will stick to trail I'm afraid)...and boss is being ornery lately with me about my schedule/etc... even though I have the time to take, too many kids sickness and last minute appts have not put me in her good graces.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Skier View Post
    Latest update
    More like

weather.jpg
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

I am

might as well take thursday off too ......

Thread Information