• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 1/22 - 1/25 Video Trip Report

wa-loaf

Going to subject everyone to crappy POV video instead of typing stuff ...

First up Alta and The Canyons. Still working on Powder Mtn and Snowbasin.

prsboogie

I really liked Canyons. Can't wait to go back out to try powder mtn. How long for that vid?

wa-loaf

I really liked Canyons. Can't wait to go back out to try powder mtn. How long for that vid?

Unfortunately I don't have much from powmow. It was a little misty and my lens froze over so everything except the first run or two is blurry.

prsboogie

I really need to plan something for next year. Thanks for the video and not having hip hop overdubs!!!

skiNEwhere

Cool video! How was the snow overall? Looked like there was some freshies at powmow but everywhere else looked kind of hard and chalky.

Is that an AZ sticker on your ski btw?

wa-loaf

Cool video! How was the snow overall? Looked like there was some freshies at powmow but everywhere else looked kind of hard and chalky.

Is that an AZ sticker on your ski btw?

The best stuff at Powmow didn't make the video since the lens iced up. The groomers could have been anywhere in the east, but the snow was pretty nice off trail in most places. Snowbasin was pretty close to spring skiing temps got up to the mid 40's.

Yes, AZ sticker!