Sunday River was gnar today

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bluebird, with A little less than 20" of blower pow on top of really slick and hard ice on the trails and on top of a think crust layer in the woods. Showed up to the white cap lodge hoping to rip draglines down an untouched White Heat, but they groomed it. It still had some goods on the sides though

Here's some footy

http://youtu.be/9XNEZi3dOgo

So jealous

That's a lot of shots to the face

If you're still up there, head to mount Abram tomorrow. Should be amazing being closed the past two days. It would be at the top of my list of where to go tomorrow in New England

Back in Boston now. I know a guy that toured it on a Splitboard today. I agree though. Should be good. I bet saddleback is still mint too.

If only I didn't have to work or had children. I'd skied Sunday River or Shawnee today, Abram tomorrow and Black of Maine Friday!
    Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    If you're still up there, head to mount Abram tomorrow. Should be amazing being closed the past two days. It would be at the top of my list of where to go tomorrow in New England
    A buddy and I were saying the same last night so we checked the website and they do open Thursday. Tomorrow promises to be amazing there.

So.....tempted to blow off work and go. I could do it easily and the suits in Seattle would never know unless they GPS track my work cell phone, which I highly doubt.

F'ing conscience is bogarting an epic pow day at the Abe tomorrow. I even have a ticket voucher to burn there.

nice video!

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    So.....tempted to blow off work and go. I could do it easily and the suits in Seattle would never know unless they GPS track my work cell phone, which I highly doubt.

F'ing conscience is bogarting an epic pow day at the Abe tomorrow. I even have a ticket voucher to burn there.
    Let's do it. What's stopping you? I'll even bring 110s for you

Thread Information