• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

APEX ski boots

gmcunni

I doubt any of you ski nerds are the target customer. I'm speculating, but it appears intended for folks that ski mellow and not often, plus with money.

And comfort and convenience would be pretty major for that group. A lot of folks consider ski boots to be a pain in the balls.

they should do a demo day @ Okemo then

mishka

I doubt any of you ski nerds are the target customer. I'm speculating, but it appears intended for folks that ski mellow and not often, plus with money.

And comfort and convenience would be pretty major for that group. A lot of folks consider ski boots to be a pain in the balls.

I feel insulted.... So you're not longer want to be associate it with us????????????:slap:

Edd

I feel insulted.... So you're not longer want to be associate it with us????????????:slap:

I don't think I'll be buying these boots. The Dodge Carbon (after I see some relevant reviews) or perhaps Strolz on the other hand....

Edd

Had them for 3 years. They're working out fine but I like to think ahead.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'm hoping my Nordicas turn the corner. Bad pain on ankle bones last few times out. Just had FOTM punch the shell a little. We will see