• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Parking lot Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morwax

Wait a minute. I thought this was a sport for the physically fit. Who cares about another 12 carlength walk. Next thing you'll want them to blast all the stairs away and put in magic carpets?
That would be fantastic.. I could drink a beer and have cheesy fries while being shuttled to the base of the hill, why dont they have these?

Morwax

Is it fair to assume that the reason they park cars that way is because they have decided that it fits the most cars into the lot? If so, which is less fair; (a) somebody having to walk a maximum of 500 feet; or (b) someone being turned away because there isn't a parking spot?

I like the someone being turned away idea

Morwax

I missed the part where it was mentioned that the cars are parked to have close access to the lodge, and that the lift is in a different location. It seems to me this is a classic example of not being able to please everyone all of the time.
So put parky at each end and let me choose.. this isnt rocket surgery

Morwax

And I actually ski as opposed to putting up 4 thousand plus posts on a ski website...LOL... from Brooklyn ...LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.