• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Parking lot Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quietman

Another fine example of the constant pissing contests on this site that are really puerile.

steamboat1

No the parking is messed up (CHECK TOPIC OF THREAD)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Albert-Einstein-Duh.jpg
    Albert-Einstein-Duh.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 80

VTKilarney

Look at the bright side. Morwax is just a few posts of getting an extra entry into a future ticket giveaway!

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Another fine example of the constant pissing contests on this site that are really puerile.

+1

I've been around AZ for a long time. Not very active since I moved West, but have been checking in again lately. I'm almost sorry I did. Seems like a ton of this kind of stuff lately. Have we run out of decent skiing conversations, or what?

Oh well. 20s and sunny here in CO, with pow and packed pow conditions everywhere, so I'm booting up and leaving the office to take a few pow bump runs.

Morwax

+1

I've been around AZ for a long time. Not very active since I moved West, but have been checking in again lately. I'm almost sorry I did. Seems like a ton of this kind of stuff lately. Have we run out of decent skiing conversations, or what?

Oh well. 20s and sunny here in CO, with pow and packed pow conditions everywhere, so I'm booting up and leaving the office to take a few pow bump runs.
New to the internet? Just look away

steamboat1

+1

How's the parking situation out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.