• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Feb 22-23rd - Dump a Day Club

dlague

On Sunday I'm taking my travel chances and will be visiting one of those hills that is in the farthest most reaches of New England. Pretty sure I'll find the goods without needing a plastic bag ;)

Where might that be?

BenedictGomez

Check this out. Platty looks to make out well.

10998408_820869311285049_7494624137578939129_n.jpg

I'm thinking Sunday at Platty, with a fresh 6" to 9" of snow and a balmy 30 degree high.

The Sneak

I will be at BEast if I'm healthy enough. Looks like good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenedictGomez

Sunday is going to be a killer ski day. 30s sunny, fresh snow.

Yup.

I just hope the roads are relatively clear, as this wont end in the Catskills till' maybe 9am or 10am, and it's almost a 3h drive for me with clear roads. There will be absolutely nobody will be on the highway though, so I've got that going for me.

BenedictGomez

sketch11.png

A rare day in the Pocono Mountains for me tomorrow, day 1 of this season. Should be nice temps and fresh falling snow by mid-day.

Rowsdower

Yup.

I just hope the roads are relatively clear, as this wont end in the Catskills till' maybe 9am or 10am, and it's almost a 3h drive for me with clear roads. There will be absolutely nobody will be on the highway though, so I've got that going for me.

Thinking the exact same thing. Still iffy on tomorrow. May do the Poconos but worried about the roads.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'm aware. Read the quote. It was a post from EIGHT years ago in an AZ Challenge thread. Crazy

Even more crazy? I had been planning on skiing Whaleback Today and discussing it on Facebook.

get your tinfoil Top Hats hereyah!

Savemeasammy

I'm aware. Read the quote. It was a post from EIGHT years ago in an AZ Challenge thread. Crazy

Even more crazy? I had been planning on skiing Whaleback Today and discussing it on Facebook.

get your tinfoil Top Hats hereyah!

Big brother has his eye on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenedictGomez

00z NAM snowfall output (this is quicker, snow ends I think about 5 hours sooner on this model).

nam4km_asnow_us_12.png

00z GFS is initializing..... I'll post that output too assuming I'm still awake.