• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

anyone been to mittersill lately ?

Puck it

I sadly havent had a great day there since that chair went in. Luckily it seems to have made the rest of the mountain better! :)
True, you to go over first thing to get the known sections, but the hidden stuff stays good a little longer.

wtcobb

Went Monday and aside from damn cold, most main lines were tracked out. Lift line a mess. Glades in rough shape. I did find a few good chutes though, so it's out there...

wtcobb

The best day I've had at Mittersill (this season) was 12/20. Early enough in the season that most were too scared to go over, but a great day.

chuckstah

I did four runs at Mitt today. A lot of fun but don't bring your A skis. Took some base damage for sure on the narrower paths. Lift line skied quite well but thin in spots. The new highway had nice soft bumps skiers right. A bit of windblown fresh left in the trees if you look around.