• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay

Smellytele

I usually hate asking about how a certain area is skiing but just trying to see how the glades are holding up at Jay. Heading there Saturday 2/28. I haven't seen a trip report lately so...

bluebird

My daughter was there about 10 days ago and it was good then. Going to be there this weekend too.

therobertcollins

The woods were prime on Sunday. Probably still holding up good. I'm heading up there tomorrow, so I'll report back. Good luck.

Savemeasammy

I usually hate asking about how a certain area is skiing but just trying to see how the glades are holding up at Jay. Heading there Saturday 2/28. I haven't seen a trip report lately so...

My guess is that they an icy mess riddled with numerous patches of dirt. From what I've been hearing, good conditions are tough to come by in New England these days.

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk