• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Douchebag litterbugs

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
I know, I thought the same thing. I guess a barrel at the bottom is better than nothing though. Also, in the times I've been up there, I've never really noticed much trash/litter around. So either people do a good job throwing things away, they have a good cleanup crew or the wind blows all the trash somewhere less noticeable.
If you are not an early season or late season skier, you might not notice much litter. Some areas do a clean up over the summer, but others just let the snow cover the mess come the fall. At Mt. Snow, the worst litter I saw was in the late spring off the Carinthia HSQ (i.e. right next to their big park). Killington was worst by the Snowden Chairs and Superstar and it gets worse as the snow melts out in the spring where trash, not the crocus. is the true harbinger of spring!