• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wachusett Pow Jan- Feb 2015

wa-loaf

That's pretty cool. Just posting a link or are you one of the skiers? Did you get spotted hassled by ski patrol at all?

.squirrely.

Didnt have any trouble with patrol or rangers, though it is highly illegal to ski off trail at Wa so we were lucky that we didnt have any issues. And yeah all the shots are of me

The Sneak

You on pine hill trail at one point? It's a great video. I've taken my share of forbidden tree runs there but nothing like your lines. I have heard of a way that spits you out on the road by the visitor center and then ultimately at the top of the novice chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.squirrely.

You on pine hill trail at one point? It's a great video. I've taken my share of forbidden tree runs there but nothing like your lines. I have heard of a way that spits you out on the road by the visitor center and then ultimately at the top of the novice chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah this is mostly the woods to the right of Ropers Road, then a few lines on the backside. I have skied pine hill hiking trail many times before thats a fun run just never got around to filming it this year. And yeah all the lines to the right of ropers end up near the top of the monadnock lift, as long as you stay to skiers left theres no walking required.