• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MAX Pass

xwhaler

A check with 4 passes hand-delivered if they just added Cannon! This pass is just missing one more resorts within 2-hours from Boston to make it a no-brainer.
Or even Southern NH for that matter. I can't make Loon my "home mtn" and that is the only one under 90 mins.

Cannon + NH Peaks (as DHS suggested) likely gets me to bite as well.
That would give me a very long season, the 2 best mtns in NH as well as a quick hit/night option in Crotched I can be at in 1 hour from home.
Given Cannon's affiliation already on the SuperPass I'm not holding my breath they would do this though.

xwhaler

A dream NH scenario for me would be Cannon as the home mtn with 3-5 days at each Wildcat, Crotched, Attitash, and Ragged.
Help Ragged grow their brand by bringing more folks to the hill.

yeggous

A dream NH scenario for me would be Cannon as the home mtn with 3-5 days at each Wildcat, Crotched, Attitash, and Ragged.
Help Ragged grow their brand by bringing more folks to the hill.

I'd like to know where Peaks is looking to expand. Ragged would be a natural acquisition. It eliminates a lot of competition to Crotched and provides a more competitive position with the I-93 crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

thetrailboss

Staff member
I'd like to know where Peaks is looking to expand. Ragged would be a natural acquisition. It eliminates a lot of competition to Crotched and provides a more competitive position with the I-93 crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

I don't think Peaks has the $$$$ to expand any further.

I also don't see Ragged as a target for Vail. But then again they bought a 250' hill in Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

deadheadskier

Staff member
Ragged has started on what they hope to be an 800 unit real estate development at the base. That has to be of interest to someone.

That said I'm not sure it's being shopped. It's owned by a lgood sized resort development company as is.

yeggous