• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugar rush next week? Boston to Sugarloaf or Sugarbush?

Root16

Anyone want to join me on a day trip to Sugarloaf or Sugarbush leaving Boston in the wee hours of the morning next week? I can't go Monday, but I should be able to go Tuesday or Wednesday. www.onthesnow.com has 9" of zero calorie goodness forecasted for Sugarloaf this weekend, but the latest weather.com forecast video indicated Sugarbush was going to be an all snow event, leading me to believe it will also receive close to a foot this weekend. I'm happy to go to either mountain, but Sugarbush is an hour closer and I have a free midweek ticket there as well. Looking to do mainly tree skiing. I'd also be happy to meet someone at a mountain. I don't like tree skiing alone, so am looking for adventurous minded folk to ski with.

Root16

If you're interested in Jay Peak on Thursday I can get you a cheap voucher. That's the only midweek I can do this week.

Yes! Where are you located? I'm in Cambridge, MA. Jay would actually be preferable to the Loaf since it's closer and has more fresh snow.

Last edited:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com

mishka

Root16
I have 2fo1 midweek and J also if it hasn't been canceled as Wachusett pass holder 50% at Jay ...so something can be done to help you out if you join us on Thursday