• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Seeking reports on MRG and/or Jay Peak

Euler

Tomorrow I'm going to ski at either MRG or Jay. I'd rather go to MRG, but either of two things would send me to Jay:

1) IF MRG is really scratchy and technical, or
2) If Jay is experiencing a really great day tomorrow due to the Jay Cloud kicking up today and tonight.

Anyone have any local info on either place for today/tomorrow?

Savemeasammy

I can tell you that Bolton was excellent today with the new snow. I'm not sure how MRG will be tomorrow, but my expectations are high enough (based on today) that I will be there... Reading the MRG report, they seemed to have received a similar amount as Bolton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xwhaler

MRG was tremendous yesterday. Woods have deep coverage and were the place to be. Trails has some pretty sketchy ice in the troughs.
Groomers skied fantastic as they typically do at MRG.
They reported 3-4" at the summit as of early this AM so I bet skiing is great today.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
There's 3 of us AZers at JP tomorrow, thursday. If there, look me up. I'll PM you. AZ doesn't work on my phone.

Here's what I know. Driest snow is at JP, Burke, SR, Saddleback, Sugarloaf.
JP got a good half foot over the weekend, with a 2" refresh every day since.
Yeah, it will be breezy, but I expect to be in the woods.