So I bought one of those Fox 44 cards at the beginning of the year and now I need to use it. Right now I have only used 1 day at Jay on it. I'll squeeze in a day at Cannon sometime next week, so I figure if I head to VT and hit 2 mountains this weekend I will be getting my moneys worth. Problem is that I have never skied the majority of these mountains. So I have no clue which ones to choose.

I'm looking for advice for the best 2 of the list or the easiest combination of 2. Plan is to just grab a cheap hotel somewhere in between whatever mountains I decide to hit. They all seem to be somewhat comparable drives, so I'm up for whatever.

Here are my options: Middlebury Snow Bowl, Burke, Bolton Valley, Mad River, Suicide Six, and Smuggs. I'm counting out Whiteface, Gore, Titus, and Owl's Head due to driving distance/border crossings/my experience at the NY mountains while in college.

If anyone who is a VT regular has some advice on which are the best mountains, which might have the best conditions, which have cheap accommodations, etc. I would really appreciate your help. Really any general advice on these mountains, lodging ideas, and things to do in the area are all appreciated.

Thanks