• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Options for Easter Weekend day trip

hammer

Need some day trip options for Easter weekend. Want to keep the drive time within 2.5 hours from Lowell area. Looking for groomed and intermediate-level bumps and trees (if they are in play but I'm guessing not). Don't want my last time out at SR to be it for the season...

Cannonball

Need some day trip options for Easter weekend. Want to keep the drive time within 2.5 hours from Lowell area. Looking for groomed and intermediate-level bumps and trees (if they are in play but I'm guessing not). Don't want my last time out at SR to be it for the season...

Bretton Woods would fit that bill perfectly. Including trees probably still in play.

VTKilarney

If you truly want intermediate, I think that Bretton Woods is very overlooked. BW has a lot of glades, and they will have as good a chance of holding snow as anyone.

hammer

Options sound good, have not been to either this season. Wondering how busy it will be on the Friday, looks like lift tickets are somewhat less and I have the vacation time...