• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pico Trip Video Report 3/29/2015 - Still Winter!

SkiRay

Pico! Winter is still on full gas! We trust you will like this video. Tons of GLADES!

After more than a year of planning, the Arnolds finally got a chance to meet up with the Albas to make turns at Pico. Jeff who is from Vermont was pleasantly surprised with the big feel Pico provides; with seemingly endless glades and skiing options.

Winter is not over yet and we hope that this webisode proves that point. Please come out, visit your local mountain, make turns with friends and loved ones this Spring. We are sure you will not regret it.

43 days for us so far this year. We hope to make it to 50 or more this year.

mriceyman

Unreal how it looks like jan 29th not march. have to get up there one more day

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

SkiRay

This weekend is there last weekend. Bring a can of food and ski for $25 dollars for the day. This special is running from Friday to Sunday. We are petitioning for one more weekend. We will see!

JDMRoma

Very cool video, some real good memories for the kid's right there !
Nice job editing BTW ......

frapcap

One more weekend at Pico! I might head there for the closing thanks to your video. I bet those woods soften up nicely.

SkiRay

Thanks. We often wonder what our kids are going to think of these videos when they are older. Hitting up Pico again this weekend, Jay then Cannon on their last official weekend. Have you seen our video on Mad River Glen?

SkiRay

Thanks BDFreeTuna! Flattered. My wife, 10 year old and I shoot and edit.. Kind of like a family project.

JDMRoma

Have you seen our video on Mad River Glen?

Just did....Awesome !That Should be the Commercial for MRG, You could be making money off that ! or at least a pass or 2 !

With your kids enjoying skiing like they do, they will love this for years to come ! Nice job !

SkiRay

Thanks JDMRoma - we have yet to ask for anything but, we have had a mountain offer us a free weekend a few months back. It didn't fit our calendar though. We will see.. Maybe next season I can get some passes somewhere comped. .Skiing is an expensive sport.

SkiRay

I will add that Pico is open until 5pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday....