• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pet Peeve of the Day

dlague

I'm really struggling with which forum is more lame - Alpinezone or Epicski or Realskiers. I mean, at least on epicski and realskiers, they have pretty good handle on technique, equipment, and ski areas.

I'm pretty sure that with this thread, you've achieved the pinnacle of lameness.

Congrats Alpinezone for being the lamest ski forum in the world!!!

K Zone

River19

I'm really struggling with which forum is more lame - Alpinezone or Epicski or Realskiers. I mean, at least on epicski and realskiers, they have pretty good handle on technique, equipment, and ski areas.

I'm pretty sure that with this thread, you've achieved the pinnacle of lameness.

Congrats Alpinezone for being the lamest ski forum in the world!!!

Have you notified the users of the other forums that you are indeed the hottest thing to ever strap on a binding and that slopes melt behind you as they are overwhelmed by the heat of your awesomeness?

Are they aware of how lucky they are to just be graced by your presence on their forum?

Highway Star

Have you notified the users of the other forums that you are indeed the hottest thing to ever strap on a binding and that slopes melt behind you as they are overwhelmed by the heat of your awesomeness?

Are they aware of how lucky they are to just be graced by your presence on their forum?

Typically yes. But thank you for your concern.

C-Rex

Seems to me the best part of him dripped down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think he's been cheated!

Highway Star

Seems to me the best part of him dripped down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think he's been cheated!

Might want to consider an anger management course. It's probably why your wife left you.

Highway Star

Have you taken one recently?

The last time you had an issue with me here, you had a Grade 5 Fukushima melt down across two forums.

I wouldn't go that far, but it seemed to be pretty effective. If you could please stop arbitrarily deciding what's acceptable and then acting in a highly biased manner..........

10087250b12adf60b850c4c049e2447e56dc1bb3efe203cf69ab5ecef6336652.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
I really have no care for your feedback on my moderating, but thank you for allocating the time.

River19

And I'm just expressing my opinion that I really don't care about your opinion nor do any of the other moderators.

We're more than lenient with you. Be thankful that hasn't changed.

Well, most people usually give a little extra space to people that are "touched".....and I believe HS is a little touched.....

River19

What did I ever do to you?

Nothing personally, I kind find your posts "interesting".....a little touched but interesting.......on one hand I like the "in your face" swagger......on the other hand I like variety and multiple trick ponies......cheers....