• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pet Peeve of the Day

skiur

Another thread ruined by the same bullshit! If ya aint got anything nice to say....

Jcb890

Complains about a forum...

Join date - September 2005
Post count - 2,615

If you hate it so much, why have you been on the site for almost 10 years and made over 2,600 posts?

Ever since I have joined, I haven't noticed any heavy-handedness from any mods, nor any poor behavior from any mods. In fact, deadhead has answered pretty much all of my questions nicely and with good information, even though much of them are stupid newbie questions most people probably already know.

Highway Star

Complains about a forum...

Join date - September 2005
Post count - 2,615

If you hate it so much, why have you been on the site for almost 10 years and made over 2,600 posts?

Ever since I have joined, I haven't noticed any heavy-handedness from any mods, nor any poor behavior from any mods. In fact, deadhead has answered pretty much all of my questions nicely and with good information, even though much of them are stupid newbie questions most people probably already know.

57263909.jpg

C-Rex

Might want to consider an anger management course. It's probably why your wife left you.

I'm not angry, I seriously think you were cheated. It's not you're fault that you're a petty, ignorant, uneducated, troll. And for the record, my wife left me because I have a tiny penis and a drinking problem. Get your facts straight.

Highway Star

2knees

Is he 18 already?

Provocateur. Just looking for a reaction. Time for an ignore flag. Bye Bye!

he's probably in his mid to late 30's by now which makes it even more mind boggling.