Pet Peeve of the Day - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    I'm really struggling with which forum is more lame - Alpinezone or Epicski or Realskiers. I mean, at least on epicski and realskiers, they have pretty good handle on technique, equipment, and ski areas.

I'm pretty sure that with this thread, you've achieved the pinnacle of lameness.

Congrats Alpinezone for being the lamest ski forum in the world!!!
    K Zone
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

My pet peeve of the day is having to read insulting posts from self-proclaimed experts...

I'm really struggling with which forum is more lame - Alpinezone or Epicski or Realskiers. I mean, at least on epicski and realskiers, they have pretty good handle on technique, equipment, and ski areas.

I'm pretty sure that with this thread, you've achieved the pinnacle of lameness.

Have you notified the users of the other forums that you are indeed the hottest thing to ever strap on a binding and that slopes melt behind you as they are overwhelmed by the heat of your awesomeness?

Are they aware of how lucky they are to just be graced by your presence on their forum?

Quote Originally Posted by River19 View Post
    Have you notified the users of the other forums that you are indeed the hottest thing to ever strap on a binding and that slopes melt behind you as they are overwhelmed by the heat of your awesomeness?

Are they aware of how lucky they are to just be graced by your presence on their forum?
    Typically yes. But thank you for your concern.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Thanks for the compliment. We pride ourselves in behaving and conversing as adults.

Let's meet for a beer and talk this over Saturday. Somehow I think you are nothing like you type.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    My pet peeve of the day is having to read insulting posts from self-proclaimed experts...
    Amazing that he has been doing this for 10 years. Talk about persistence.....

Seems to me the best part of him dripped down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think he's been cheated!
    DAYS ON THE SNOW
    2013-2014: 29
    2014-2015: 23 (so far)

Mount Snow: 11/27P, 12/20, 1/27P, 1/31, 2/13
    Stowe: 12/6P, 12/7
    Pico: 12/13P
    Smuggs: 1/9, 1/10, 1/11
    Berkshire East: 1/28, 3/2
    Killington: 2/6P, 2/7P
    Magic: 2/9P
    Stratton: 2/22P
    Plattekill: 3/1
    Jackson Hole: 3/19, 3/20, 3/21, 3/23, 3/24

Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    Seems to me the best part of him dripped down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think he's been cheated!
    Might want to consider an anger management course. It's probably why your wife left you.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Might want to consider an anger management course. It's probably why your wife left you.
    Have you taken one recently?

The last time you had an issue with me here, you had a Grade 5 Fukushima melt down across two forums.

Thread Information