Pet Peeve of the Day - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    I'm really struggling with which forum is more lame - Alpinezone or Epicski or Realskiers. I mean, at least on epicski and realskiers, they have pretty good handle on technique, equipment, and ski areas.

    I'm pretty sure that with this thread, you've achieved the pinnacle of lameness.

    Congrats Alpinezone for being the lamest ski forum in the world!!!
    K Zone
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  2. #42
    hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    flatlands of Mass.
    Posts
    5,488
    My pet peeve of the day is having to read insulting posts from self-proclaimed experts...

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    I'm really struggling with which forum is more lame - Alpinezone or Epicski or Realskiers. I mean, at least on epicski and realskiers, they have pretty good handle on technique, equipment, and ski areas.

    I'm pretty sure that with this thread, you've achieved the pinnacle of lameness.

    Congrats Alpinezone for being the lamest ski forum in the world!!!
    Have you notified the users of the other forums that you are indeed the hottest thing to ever strap on a binding and that slopes melt behind you as they are overwhelmed by the heat of your awesomeness?

    Are they aware of how lucky they are to just be graced by your presence on their forum?

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by River19 View Post
    Have you notified the users of the other forums that you are indeed the hottest thing to ever strap on a binding and that slopes melt behind you as they are overwhelmed by the heat of your awesomeness?

    Are they aware of how lucky they are to just be graced by your presence on their forum?
    Typically yes. But thank you for your concern.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post

    Congrats Alpinezone for being the lamest ski forum in the world!!!
    Thanks for the compliment. We pride ourselves in behaving and conversing as adults.

    Let's meet for a beer and talk this over Saturday. Somehow I think you are nothing like you type.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    My pet peeve of the day is having to read insulting posts from self-proclaimed experts...
    Amazing that he has been doing this for 10 years. Talk about persistence.....


  7. #47
    Seems to me the best part of him dripped down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think he's been cheated!
    DAYS ON THE SNOW
    2013-2014: 29
    2014-2015: 23 (so far)

    Mount Snow: 11/27P, 12/20, 1/27P, 1/31, 2/13
    Stowe: 12/6P, 12/7
    Pico: 12/13P
    Smuggs: 1/9, 1/10, 1/11
    Berkshire East: 1/28, 3/2
    Killington: 2/6P, 2/7P
    Magic: 2/9P
    Stratton: 2/22P
    Plattekill: 3/1
    Jackson Hole: 3/19, 3/20, 3/21, 3/23, 3/24

  8. #48

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    Seems to me the best part of him dripped down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think he's been cheated!
    Might want to consider an anger management course. It's probably why your wife left you.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    Might want to consider an anger management course. It's probably why your wife left you.
    Have you taken one recently?

    The last time you had an issue with me here, you had a Grade 5 Fukushima melt down across two forums.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:42 AM.