• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'Cats trail top 20 deadliest, says Outside

Hawkshot99

There is a race in June I believe called Manitoe's Revenge. It starts in Windham and ends in Phonecia. All but 1/2 mile of it is running trails through the mtns and off woods. The race is roughly 56 miles up and down all the mtns.
My friend ran the race, and finished in 3rd place for the women in 15hrs and 43mins.
Devils path is one of the trails that they ran through.

legalskier

There is a race in June I believe called Manitoe's Revenge. It starts in Windham and ends in Phonecia. All but 1/2 mile of it is running trails through the mtns and off woods. The race is roughly 56 miles up and down all the mtns.
My friend ran the race, and finished in 3rd place for the women in 15hrs and 43mins.
Devils path is one of the trails that they ran through.

Crikey! :blink: I might do ok for, say, the first one twenty-eighth of that, lol.

http://www.manitousrevengeultra.com/

fespo276

Did Devils Path in one day. Long for sure. Mucho ascent for sure. But so gnarly if just beats you up. Slipped onto my ass literally 100 times.