• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bmmc 4/11/15

2knees

clouds mostly some sun. great course, bigger jumps then past years in my opinion course started a bit firm but softened enough to be manageable. I think PJ won but we split before final. did the whole thing in one day this year.

I finished 53rd out of 117. i had a mostly clean run but as usual I bobbled the first landing and had to sweep back into my line. always fun and always nerve racking for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 134

deadheadskier

Staff member
When did they change the format to just one day? I thought Saturday was the qualifying round and Sunday the finals?

Savemeasammy

Doing it in one day sounds like a good idea. I guess it could suck if you're qualifying run is early though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drjeff

When did they change the format to just one day? I thought Saturday was the qualifying round and Sunday the finals?

I think that K finally realized that while the comp used to be a 2 day event, the party and the BIG crowds were basically just a Saturday thing - too tough with all the partying associated with Day 1 to get that big of a crowd back on to the hill to cheer on the qualifiers and eventually the finalists!! :beer: