• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

Jcb890

See that was easy.

This is a thread for all members to share info and to help others save on lift ticket prices, right? If you have information or know something, why not share it? You coming here and saying "Hey guys, I got all the info!!" and then not sharing doesn't help anyone.

steamboat1

This is a thread for all members to share info and to help others save on lift ticket prices, right? If you have information or know something, why not share it? You coming here and saying "Hey guys, I got all the info!!" and then not sharing doesn't help anyone.
I've shared plenty of info in the past & got pissed on...............no more. Besides if I didn't post the day/dates were out you wouldn't have known.

A thank you would suffice.

Jcb890

I've shared plenty of info in the past & got pissed on...............no more.

I must not have seen it or been around for that. The only time(s) I've seen you get "pissed on" is when you deserved it by saying "all snowboarders are fags" or however you so eloquently put it.

steamboat1

I must not have seen it or been around for that. The only time(s) I've seen you get "pissed on" is when you deserved it by saying "all snowboarders are fags" or however you so eloquently put it.
Would you like to point out where I said that? No I don't care for boarders but mostly because they scrape lots of snow off the trails & make lots of noise coming up behind me which frankly can scare schit out of me sometimes.

Jcb890

Would you like to point out where I said that? No I don't care for boarders but mostly because they scrape lots of snow off the trails & make lots of noise coming up behind me which frankly can scare schit out of me sometimes.

I tried to search through your posts, but could not find it. Perhaps it was deleted/removed by a moderator. I'm surprised you don't remember since you were temporarily banned due to that comment and a few others you had posted around that same time period.

Nobody likes the boarders that scrape lots of snow off the trails. They're the worst. But guess what, skiers do that too.

yeggous

See that was easy.

Whoa, CSC is coming so far as Attitash / Wildcat on New Years weekend? That has to be a first. Well, there goes the neighborhood!

Seriously though let me known if people want to meet up that weekend. I'll certainly be haunting those two mountains that weekend. I can provide ski club lodging too. The NH clubs are way more socially organized and adult oriented than those in Vermont.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

steamboat1

I tried to search through your posts, but could not find it. Perhaps it was deleted/removed by a moderator. I'm surprised you don't remember since you were temporarily banned due to that comment and a few others you had posted around that same time period.

Nobody likes the boarders that scrape lots of snow off the trails. They're the worst. But guess what, skiers do that too.

I was banned because of remark I made about you trying to get over using ski club discounts while you didn't even belong to ski club. That remark still stands.

prsboogie

Has anyone bought the skivt cards for their kids? The site said 18+, so I decided not to get a card in my kid's name.

I was really torn about getting mine cards and opted not to as well. Would like to know the answer as well.

ScottySkis

This thread got a little derailed. BG you see my with Gore flex tickets from Potter Brothers skis shops Vermont ski card has good deals for stowe to FYI and vermont hills

MEtoVTSkier

Their website, www.rideandskine.com says big changes are coming. Maybe dlague has some Intel on what Jeff is up to?!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=974294332629020&id=126458577412604

Welcome to the 2015/2016 Ski season.
We have been working hard on this years offers and wanted to give you some info as to where we are for the season.
Please see the bottom for a very limited offer. These lift tickets will go fast!!!!!
We are still awaiting a handful of mountains to get beck to us, but as of this morning here is the update.
Waterville Valley is onboard this year with a killer offer. 2-1 midweek non holiday and $10.00 off weekends and holiday periods.
Ragged Mountain has gone back to the 2-1 midweek non holiday as well.
Gore Mountain in NY is in just waiting for their final offer, will post when I get it.
Our weekend dates are almost all set as well. All you Jay Peak folks circle March 15th on your calendar.
The rest of the details are below.
Magic Mountain has been sold and I haven't had any luck getting anyone, and Saddleback Maine is also up in the air .
2015/2016 offers as of 10/2/15

Attitash Mountain Resort- $10.00 off a full day ticket 7 days a week including holidays

Black Mountain- Buy one get one 50% off Mon-Fri non holiday $10.00 of weekends/holidays

Bretton Woods $10.00 off a full day ticket 7 days a week including holidays

Pats Peak- $10.00 off Mon-Fri non holiday $5.00 off weekends non holiday

Ragged Mountain 2-1 Mon-Fri non holiday $15.00 off weekends non holiday

Waterville Valley- 2-1 Mon-Fri non holiday $10.00 off weekends including holiday

Wildcat Mountain- $10.00 off a full day ticket 7 days a week including holidays

Bolton Valley-$39.00 lift tickets any day including holidays

Q Burke- $10.00 off 7 days a week including holidays

Jay Peak-2-1 Sunday-Friday non holiday $10.00 off Saturdays and holidays

Killington- $20.00 Monday-Friday non holiday $10.00 off weekends and holidays

Pico- $20.00 off any day including holidays

Mohawk Mountain- 2-1 Mon-Sat after 4pm

Windham Mountain- 2-1 Sunday-Friday

Plattekill- 50% off Fridays $10.00 off weekends non holiday

Gore Mountain Offer TBD

More mountains will be added they just have not committed to an offer as of yet.
So here is my very limited offer. This will not be an option at the ski show. I have 100 lift tickets (can't say which mountains) but they have a vertical of over 2000 ft and are in NH and VT. SO the first 100 orders this weekend @ $49.00 will get our card, brochure and a lift ticket good to a very large NH or VT mountain. The tickets alone are worth well more then the $49.00. Our web folks Dan and Jennifer will be updating the site this weekend and we will then have a $39.00 card with ticket to our mid- smaller mountains.
I will post when they are gone and if we go over I will refund your money immediately. My cell is on so call me if you have any questions 603-765-2752 Jeff Dionne.
Banff trip details will be posted this weekend as well. I have room for 30 folks April 3-9th.
I apologize for all misspellings, typos and just horrible use of the english language. Never did well in English in high school.