• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

dlague

Two Mountains, One Really Great Price. Pre-purchase 2015/16 midweek, one day lift tickets to Attitash Mountain Resort & Wildcat Mountain for $35 during the month of September only. Great savings for yourself or makes a perfect gift!
Pre-purchase online or over the phone by calling 1-888-754-9453 and in person at Wildcat or Attitash during regular business hours. Lift tickets will be valid for use at Attitash and Wildcat any midweek (Monday-Friday), non-holiday day during the 2015/16 winter season. Tickets not valid for use Saturdays, Sundays or during holiday periods including December 28, 2015-January 1, 2016 and February 15-19 2016. Tickets will be available for pick up at Guest Services any time after October 15. For those that wish to have tickets mailed to them, for an additional shipping fee, certified mail orders will be sent out on October 30. All tickets are non-refundable and valid for use during the 2015/16 winter season only.

At the ski show Wildcat generally brings this deal and another packaged deal. Tough part is the weekday issue. Son is in school and wife and I are at work. Generally like to save time off for prime time.

fahz

timmyc is this also on early season weekends or just weekdays? Keep us in the loop on that, I'm interested in a NH early season trip.

Thanks. I haven't seen anything yet from BW - but they've had $29 early and late season tix for at least the past two years -- I'm assuming (hoping) that will continue this year....

prsboogie

I think last year they had some 19 early season tix.

I bought a couple early season passes last year at $19, great excuse to get up there and activate my kids free season passes. Three for $19 is a bargone anywhere!!!

Skier4life

I presume this is the program at Killington?

Pats Peak has a similar deal

Want to learn to ski and get free gear and a season pass to boot? Check this program at Pats Peak Ski Area​!

Passport Program PLUS - $349

• Valid for (4) Skier Starter Special Packages for $349!
  • On the 4th day of the program, receive:
    • FREE PATS PEAK UNLIMITED SEASON PASS
      FREE ELAN SKIS WITH BINDINGS*
      SKI SHOP DISCOUNTS
  • Plus, receive 50%-Off additional Group Lessons.
  • Purchasers must be 18+ years old.
  • Limited to two participants per household.

*A free pair of Elan skis with bindings is limited to the first 150 participants, Ages 18+ that purchase this Pre-Paid Passport Program Plus. Ski sizes range from 146-160cm and will accommodate appropriate skier type abilities for participants in this beginner program. There are limited amounts of equipment per size. Sizes will be distributed based on a first-come, first-served basis upon completion of the program.

Yup Killington and its extremely similar except the beast is not handing out a season pass! they also offer the snowboard equivalent.

Skier4life

Yup Killington and its extremely similar except the beast is not handing out a season pass! they also offer the snowboard equivalent.

I'd be interested to know if the Elan skis given out at PP have PP branded on them. My wife's Elan skis from Killington a couple of seasons ago has Killington branded on them. They didn't do that with my Burton board last season, they just gave me stickers to put on if I wanted!

yeggous

I thought so. And I seem to miss it because they dont send me the email even though I've tried to get on the list several times.

I'll contact them again, maybe the 3rd time will be the charm.

Welcome to the club. I've bought the passes two years in a row and no email for me. The link is very difficult to find. Anyone willing to share?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app