• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

prsboogie

Is there anyone going to the expo that would be willing to pick me up two early season txts to Bretton Woods. If you can please PM me and we can work out the details.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
MAGIC - GROUPON (HAS BLACKOUT DATES)

Choose from Five Options

• $29 for one lift ticket valid any day of the week ($67 value)
  • $15 for one lift ticket valid on Thursday only ($25 value)
  • $19 for tubing for two ($50 value)
  • $38 for tubing for four ($100 value)
  • $75 for tubing for six ($150 value)

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional in one visit. All goods and services must be used by the allotted amount of people per voucher. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid in combination with any other offers or discounts. Not valid 12/26/15-1/1/16, 1/17/16-1/19/16, or 2/14/16-2/22/16. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

I believe these dates are incorrect. they are last year's dates as I copied them from the magic web site

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
BURKE CYBER MONDAY OFFER

[h=4]DEAL 1:[/h] 6-pack Q Burke Lift Tickets - $325
Regular Price - $384 (nearly $60.00 savings)

[h=4]DEAL 2:[/h] Purchase $50.00 gift card, get $10.00 gift card FREE
[h=4]DEAL 3:[/h] 12-pack Q Burke Lift Tickets - $575
Regular Price - $768 (25% off)

All deals will be available to purchase online at QBurke.com/shop

yeggous

For those of you who have the Granite Pass, you can get a free Fan Fare card to Mount Snow.

It includes:
* A free ticket valid Sunday - Friday, excluding holidays
* 30% off Midweek, non-holiday tickets
* 20% off Weekend, non-holiday tickets
* 10% off during Holidays

The free ticket to Mount Snow is just about the only way I'll go there.

yeggous

For those of you who have the Granite Pass, you can get a free Fan Fare card to Mount Snow.

It includes:

I forgot to mention, likewise Crotched Mountain pass holders who did not get the Granite Pass, can also get a Vertical Value card to AttiCat.

It includes:
* a free ticket valid any day, no blackouts!
* 50% off non-holiday midweek lift tickets
* 25% off non-holiday weekend lift tickets
* 10% off holiday lift tickets

Vermont can suck it. New Hampshire mountains are a much better deal.

deadheadskier

Staff member

It includes:

Contact info for getting the card? I too have little desire to pay money to ski Mount Snow. Haven't skied there since the 80s

yeggous

Contact info for getting the card? I too have little desire to pay money to ski Mount Snow. Haven't skied there since the 80s

You just need to bring your season pass to customer service. I got mine today at the ski expo. This policy is not well advertised. The first person I asked at the Mount Snow booth didn't know what I was talking about. He had to ask for help, but the next two people were very helpful.

It is mentioned on the Crotched page:
http://www.crotchedmountain.com/passholder_benefits.html

I confirmed with the person at the Mount Snow booth that the card comes loaded with a free ticket. I also confirmed this with Brian Heon, the GM at Wildcat. He seemed surprised that I knew about this.

NHDad

Is there anyone going to the expo that would be willing to pick me up two early season txts to Bretton Woods. If you can please PM me and we can work out the details.
Last year these were available online after the show, hoping for the same this year. Not sure it is worth it for me to head into the show to grab a few.

prsboogie

Last year these were available online after the show, hoping for the same this year. Not sure it is worth it for me to head into the show to grab a few.

I really hope they are. I have two free Jr passes with my rentals and it works out great for us. Go up early season, pick up said passes, 4 of us Ski for 40 bucks for the day. Got a mid week pass last year too and that was good for our vacation week.

VTKilarney

I really hope they are. I have two free Jr passes with my rentals and it works out great for us. Go up early season, pick up said passes, 4 of us Ski for 40 bucks for the day. Got a mid week pass last year too and that was good for our vacation week.

We are in the same boat. Our kids have the junior passes.

elks

According to the person at the BW table, they will not be offering the $19 tickets online this year. They wanted it to be an Expo exclusive.

JDMRoma

That's correct no online 19$ tickets this year for BW but they Are open tomorrow for Free with donations for the local food bank

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone