• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

xwhaler

Any idea on the dates? I didn't see it on the website, but seems like a great deal. I sent them an email to ask what dates they are offering the deal.

Click the calendar tab of that link. Seems like every sunday Jan-March...awesome deal I agree

Jcb890

Click the calendar tab of that link. Seems like every sunday Jan-March...awesome deal I agree

Where's the face-palm smiley icon when you need it? Stupid me, thank you for pointing out the obvious there that they have their own calendar right on the website.

You're right, just checked against the calendar - every Sunday starting January and ending in March. That's a pretty awesome deal.

Big thanks to Smellytele for the original post. I got to try out Jay Peak for the 1st time last year thanks to a voucher from Billski (big thanks!!) and absolutely loved it. I believe it was early May when I went, so conditions were not ideal and not everything was open, but I am really looking forward to getting back to Jay this season again.

dlague

free tip from an idiot: when you download the "adored" app via the link from cannon - do NOT "REDEEM NOW"!!! I did so thinking it would download a ticket to my phone or something. NOPE - it told me I had 15 minutes to use it. And 15 minutes later - it is GONE. Bye bye $25 unrestricted cannon lift ticket deal.

I'm sure I'm the only impulsive moron who would make this mistake, but just in case there's anyone else out there.... thought I'd share :)

Ya I already had Adored downloaded. Got the message from Cannon but the promised $25 lift ticket is not there.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dmw

Ya I already had Adored downloaded. Got the message from Cannon but the promised $25 lift ticket is not there.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I think you need to re-download the Adored app specifically from the link in the text they sent, it worked for me yesterday. Pretty cool that it's a no blackout $25 ticket.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
CSC ski club members, 2015-16

Magic Mountain; Show your membership card with valid CSC sticker and receive discounts everyday this season! Thursday -$20. Friday - $40 or $30 for a half day. Saturday, Sunday, Holidays - $50. Deals for seniors, kids, and teens too. 5 years old and under is always free.

Smellytele

Try this link, though it may be iPhone specific

http://getadored.net/dl/qavh3-l86u2

I originally signed up by texting SKI to 1 (484) 575-4226

I think you had to go to ski show and text them then they had your text number to send you a link. If you already had the app some how they send it right to the app but still they said you had to text them at the ski show. Maybe not but...

dlague

Try this link, though it may be iPhone specific

http://getadored.net/dl/qavh3-l86u2

I originally signed up by texting SKI to 1 (484) 575-4226

I think you had to go to ski show and text them then they had your text number to send you a link. If you already had the app some how they send it right to the app but still they said you had to text them at the ski show. Maybe not but...

This part of the URL "qavh3-l86u2" is your identifier. In anycase, I was at the ski show and they sent me the URL. I had to delete Adored and reinstall it to get it. Make sure to select redeem later.