• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Rangers game

ScottySkis

:beer::beer::beer::beer:Thanks. I was hoping someone would post rangers thread. 20 years since last cup we need another one.

Last edited:

JimG.

Staff member
Lundqvist 7-0 in game 7's. He had the Caps right where he wanted them down 3-1.

Lightening series is going to be another nail biter. Hockey rules!!

JimG.

Staff member
That was a great offensive hockey game regardless of the outcome.

After the next game the Rangers will be down 3-1 and then they can start playing for real.

JimG.

Staff member
Heh...I was wrong. Rangers kick Lightening ass 5-1.

Series tied 2-2 back to MSG. 6 wins to the cup.

JimG.

Staff member
Score 6-2 looks like we get another game 7 at MSG.

This season I'm feeling pretty good about the Rangers' chances in game 7. 5 more wins to the cup.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Scotty and Jim, sorry the Rangers couldn't pull out the win and head to the finals for you.

Always disappointing when you win the presidents trophy then miss the cup finals. Happened to the Bruins last year.

Great series. Hope the Ducks win tomorrow.

ScottySkis

They have a great team and coaching and amazing goalie so next year we should be another contenders which took longer time from first 10 years after we won cup that I watched.

moresnow

Scotty and Jim, sorry the Rangers couldn't pull out the win and head to the finals for you.

Always disappointing when you win the presidents trophy then miss the cup finals. Happened to the Bruins last year.

Great series. Hope the Ducks win tomorrow.

Not looking good for the ducks.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I got home and turned it on with 40 seconds left. What a bummer. I don't completely dislike Chicago. They're no Montreal to me. Just really dig some of the Ducks players. Would love to have any one of Getzlaf, Perry or Kessler.....especially Perry play for the Bruins. Perry is who Boston wishes Lucic was.

JimG.

Staff member
At least there is an original 6 team with Chicago so there is a team left I can cheer for.

moresnow

I got home and turned it on with 40 seconds left. What a bummer. I don't completely dislike Chicago. They're no Montreal to me. Just really dig some of the Ducks players. Would love to have any one of Getzlaf, Perry or Kessler.....especially Perry play for the Bruins. Perry is who Boston wishes Lucic was.

To be fair, that game should have been 4-3.