Elk Mountain rumors

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1

    Elk Mountain rumors

    https://twitter.com/ElkMountainSki/s...90256930426880



    I have absolutely no inside information on this. Just intrigued that Elk felt they had to deny something.

  2. #2
    Too bad.

    Elk needs to be sold to a non dinosaur who'll step into the 21st century & not clip your ticket if you (GASP) venture 4 feet into the trees.

    It really is a pretty cool mountain considering its' location.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC



  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by p_levert View Post
    https://twitter.com/ElkMountainSki/s...90256930426880

    I have absolutely no inside information on this. Just intrigued that Elk felt they had to deny something.
    It was on their Facebook page to
    There is no truth to the rumors that Elk Mountain was sold to Kalahari."
    "

  4. #4
    I think this is the Kalahari that they were mentioning: https://www.kalahariresorts.com . I don't think it would be a great thing to have Elk bought by a water park company.

  5. #5
    They didn’t say they weren’t sold, just said who they weren’t sold to

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Long Island / Killington
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by asnowmobiler View Post
    They didn’t say they weren’t sold, just said who they weren’t sold to
    Actually, from their website:

    "There is no truth to the rumor that Elk Mountain was sold to Kalahari or to anyone else."

  7. #7
    Have been to Elk several times, trail #8 is a great run. Please sell Elk to someone willing to put in
    a high speed quad.

  8. #8
    I had posted a rumor here that originated from TGR that they might not open this year. Maybe someone can ask them to deal with that rumor
    "White Privilege ": The ability to suffer through life's universal indignities without blaming another group for them.

    satrianifnr

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by John9 View Post
    Please sell Elk to someone willing to put in a high speed quad.
    And who lets you ski in trees.

    And who keeps it open more than a maximum contractually obligated # of days, even during record snow years.

    And who gets rid of that terrifying 1960s open-air hay-wagon with no shocks, for a proper parking lot shuttle. lol
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC



  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barto, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    And who lets you ski in trees.

    And who keeps it open more than a maximum contractually obligated # of days, even during record snow years.

    And who gets rid of that terrifying 1960s open-air hay-wagon with no shocks, for a proper parking lot shuttle. lol
    OMG - Soooooo true. At least they invested some money into snowmaking ponds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:07 AM.