• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

First signs that ski season is near

dlague

Everyone is tagging my wife and I on FB about snow. Happy place!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

C-Rex

I was hiking Mt. Tom on Sunday and it was flurrying. I got all excited just from that! Won't be long now!

xwhaler

Love those Magnums. Picking mine up from Summer storage this weekend.

They were a $175 Sierra Trading post 4th of July purchase this season. Have never been on them but at that price and the reviews they get I couldn't pass up for a true hardpack ski.

Skimaine

They were a $175 Sierra Trading post 4th of July purchase this season. Have never been on them but at that price and the reviews they get I couldn't pass up for a true hardpack ski.

They are a great hard snow ski. Great grip, stable and quick. Just enough early rise to allow them to handle the crud well as the trails get chopped up. You got a great deal.

dlague

Everything posted in this thread were all false signs! Never ending fall!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

VTKilarney

I blame it on Killington. Winter starts when they say so - and the clearly screwed up this year. With great power comes great responsibility.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Duse, the ski season has started and should be still if wasn't for this weather. What rock have you been under?
Under the rock called work. scroll back in this thread and you'll see I pointed this out in the summer time :) Had a great view of the three open trails at Loveland last week.
Kmart, meh; Not so much. Regards, Duse

Puck it

Under the rock called work. scroll back in this thread and you'll see I pointed this out in the summer time :) Had a great view of the three open trails at Loveland last week.
Kmart, meh; Not so much. Regards, Duse
Snowblowers have been in stores since September and I have seen them in back of trucks since October. Just sayin'

dlague

Snowblowers have been in stores since September and I have seen them in back of trucks since October. Just sayin'

Snowblowers are for those who waste time blowing snow rather than skiing it! I just have someone plow my driveway! I have not seen him yet and from the sounds of it probably not until the new year.