Cliff Jumping world record - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here's a pretty cool video of some great VT spots. Haven't been to Warner falls, but have been to the others. Can't imagine flipping and spinning off the jumps like these kids.

http://unofficialnetworks.com/2015/0...spots-in-1-day

Cliff Jumping world record

I remember as a kid growing up in milton mass hearing about people constantly jumping into Quincy quarry. This is just nuts. Landing sounds very painful. I believe this quarry has since been filled in with dirt from the big dig

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HzJn-oVVKWc
    2017/2018 Days - 88
    2016/2017 Days - 34
    2015/2016 Days - 57
    2014/2015 Days - 58
    2013/2014 Days - 47

Quote Originally Posted by skiNEwhere View Post
    I remember as a kid growing up in milton mass hearing about people constantly jumping into Quincy quarry. This is just nuts
    After high school graduation a freind that moved away came back for a week . We watched a movie called "Braking Away "
    He thought the quarry swimming scene looked like fun. I mentioned we swam in one nearby.
    We went the next day and spent the rest of the week there. Lots of other kids there and girls jumping in Bikinis !
    I don't know how they stayed on with the heights they were jumping from , 12' was lowest ,a 60' and the "point" 96'

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I was a bit surprised that the skiing records are higher than the water jumping records.
    Always a flat landing with water. Easier to get hurt/die.

Thread Information