• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My ski career MAY be over 😢

Warp Daddy

Thanks guys , much appreciated !!!!

Btw Doc , hows ur game ? I m still playing 2-3 time a week got myself down to an 8 hc now thanks. Ro ur encouragement and tips . bReaking that 80 barrier was key now is is no big deal 8)
Played yesterday in British Open conditions , wicked windy n cold shot an 80 which under the circumstances was pretty fair ,many were struggling with the TWO CLUB wind :-o

Sky

Great news regarding your heart!

Best of luck on the surgery.

Just started a group exercise program. Wasn't getting there on my own. :>

Cornhead

Good luck Warp, my Dad should be coming home in a week or two. He's been in a nursing home for the last month for his rehab. I think his two-a-day PT sessions have helped alot. He's been off oxygen for the last couple days, and his o2 readings have been good. His cardiologist examined him last week and said his heart is typical for someone his age. This was good news, we were led to believe he had suffered damage from the edema he suffered post surgery. I can't wait to get him into the pool for some Aqua therapy. I think if he can set up a couple sessions weekly, he'll be more apt to stick to it than doing exercises on his own at home. He's been there, and done that. Therapist works him out at home, gives him exercises to do, he does them for awhile, but then stops.

drjeff

Thanks guys , much appreciated !!!!

Btw Doc , hows ur game ? I m still playing 2-3 time a week got myself down to an 8 hc now thanks. Ro ur encouragement and tips . bReaking that 80 barrier was key now is is no big deal 8)
Played yesterday in British Open conditions , wicked windy n cold shot an 80 which under the circumstances was pretty fair ,many were struggling with the TWO CLUB wind :-o

The golf game has been about QUALITY not QUANTITY this season!! The combo of saying "yes" to too many groups who have asked me to be a part of them and my kids schedules becoming ever increasingly full really took a toll on my potential course time this season!

Working on solving that "problem" for next season though!!