Ski and Snowboard simulators - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    By far the most realistic ski simulator available. Coming soon for oculus rift Virtual Reality headset.

http://gnarshmallow.com/

Really ? it says 'Now you can ride as a snowboarder!' Who wants to do that ?

I still get nostalgic flashbacks of Amped Snowboarding... Oh for it to be 2001 again.
    Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    By far the most realistic ski simulator available. Coming soon for Oculus Rift Virtual Reality headset.

http://gnarshmallow.com/
    Last time I clicked on a HS link I got Rick Rolled...
    Fool me once........PAsss thanks

Which rollers do You mean?

Realy? seems like it would be interesting first month and than I will sell IT
    I saw such a headsets but people earn money but not for personal use

I'm willing to bet that simulating skiing is about as enjoyable as simulating sex.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Which rollers do You mean?
    Couldn't find any pics. Basically just consecutive rows of waves cutting across the trail. You sometimes see them at glacier mogul camps. They use them to teach basic absorption and extension techniques without the added complexity of having to turn. I can imagine a simulator where the surface forms a wave that starts at the bottom and works it way up to the top before flattening out for the return trip (kind of like stairs in an escalator).

do yourself a favor and skip to 4:00

he went so far off axis he was in fact on axis...the progression had become regression

^^^ that's awesome. Sundown needs to build some dirt bumps on the staircase and cover the thing with snowflex for year round bashing.

Thought the hair on that young kid at the beginning of video was interesting.

Thread Information