• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Highlands

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
Hello everyone!

Have any of you stayed or own a condo at Hunter Highlands? How is the drive up, it seems relatively steep. Can you walk to the ski hill? How is it in general, considering buying one of the one bedrooms that are available.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone, I blame auto correct ;-)

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Hello everyone!

Have any of you stayed or own a condo at Hunter Highlands? How is the drive up, it seems relatively steep. Can you walk to the ski hill? How is it in general, considering buying one of the one bedrooms that are available.

Rented for 2 years there. You can ski over later in the winter. Drive is not that steep. BE AWARE! If you get a NOISY neighbor, you can hear everything! There is no sound insulation. Glad we rented and never bought in there. IMHO.

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
Rented for 2 years there. You can ski over later in the winter. Drive is not that steep. BE AWARE! If you get a NOISY neighbor, you can hear everything! There is no sound insulation. Glad we rented and never bought in there. IMHO.

Thanks for the inside info, anything else we should know?

catskillman

Thanks for the inside info, anything else we should know?

The maintance is high! Look into Melodywood. The maintenance is a third of it and walking distance to food, bar, movie & mountain