• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
Hello everyone,

Anyone here live in Hunter? I am looking to buy a ski house and I have some questions about the area.

You all rock!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone, I blame auto correct ;-)

Glade Runner

Don't get a place near Hunter. Only a tool from the city would do such a thing.

Cornhead

Not to poke the hornet's nest, but that was pretty tame for Glade Runner.

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
Lol Hunter is what it is, it brings joy to a lot of crazy New Yorkers that would not normally come out of the city ;-)

ScottySkis

Last year I went a lot of weekend s place is so millions of people omg don't go anft see for yourself s. Lol. It not the 90s any more. Roxbury as usual got more snow but hunter makes a more snow and has the love steep s . I skied a lot with friends only weekends never wait in line with people who know what to due to hang with Mary fun times friend and good place for turns like any place if I ever get back to mid week weekend dayt off I sure it private hill. Last year skied a lot in Dec last it was good snow fun for most of month.

ScottySkis

Scotty, you going to the summit? I have to meet you! You are like a skiing Rocky Balboa!

Not sure it far away depending on other factors hoping Nick comes back before winter and on gets us Mina vermont A z mini summit I been to that sugarlloaf now twice it far if we get lucky with good snow in. Maine then hopefully and if I ride I hate and not good driver. Though I can still meet this winter at hunter and or bell or any or Platty or any other place I be lucky to ski on by budget

Funky_Catskills

WTF is a glade runner anyway?

Do you run away from beginner glades?
Are you too afraid to ski the woods.. We have woods at Hunter... So... I guess your out... sorry...
Put some big boy pants on and get out of the glades...

Funky_Catskills

Lol Hunter is what it is, it brings joy to a lot of crazy New Yorkers that would not normally come out of the city ;-)

Hunter is a blast.... F the haters...
they are the ones who can't handle the fact that Hunter caters not to intermediate glade skiers but hardcore bumpers and woods skiers/riders... When faced with limited ways down - they bitch cause they can't handle hard stuff.... typical

Status
Not open for further replies.