• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Opening at NOON on SUNDAY October 18th!

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
"We say winter starts Sunday at noon, when we open for Season Pass and Express Card holders. The Beast opens to the public at 9:00 a.m. Monday.
The Mountain Bike Park will also be open this weekend, so pair your final DH laps with your first turns on North Ridge.
Get passes and Express Cards before midnight for the best prices. killington.com"

Check out this sweet video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AibNwbynvn0 They sure know how to add a little flare! ;-)

dlague

Probably would not have done it if SR had not publicized it. Then again SR had to otherwise no one would show up. No one loses here and IMO I still call SR the winner for getting it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Tin

With Killington ' s FB referring to Sunday River as "Monday River*" I might have just become a K fan.

steamboat1

Probably would not have done it if SR had not publicized it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• o-rly-owl.jpg
    o-rly-owl.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 429

dlague

I think it is congrats to SR since they really got the ball rolling. You have to wonder if they did not post October 19th would K have done October 18th?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

jimmywilson69

These threads are so amazing. The Sunday River people think the Killington People are "opening Bullys" yet they have to keep reassuring themselves that Sunday River initiated the Challenge.

I've got no skin in the game but I think its great that there is a chance that potentially 2 eastern resorts will open before A-Basin and Loveland blow any snow!