• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Many Ski Days for the 2015 - 16 season?

Rambo

How many Ski Days do you plan to get in for the 2015 - 2016 season?

Me, I hope to get in 30 - 58 ski days.

Last year, I got in my most at 52.
They were at Greek Peak, Elk Mountain, Snow Ridge, Gore, Hunter and Killington.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I've got a 7 month old son. If I hit 25 I'll be psyched. I'd say high teens is more realistic.

dlague

Goal 50+ with 25+ at Cannon and the rest at

Bolton valley
Bretton Woods
Burke
Cannon
Gunstock (night)
Jay Peak
Killington
Magic Mountain
Okemo
Pats Peak
Pico
Ragged
Saddleback
Stowe
Sugarbush
Sugarloaf
Wildcat

and

Loveland, A Basin, Cooper, Copper and then one larger place like Vail, Snowmass, Winter Park Breck or Steamboat.

skiNEwhere

Last year was 58, a record. This year I have a different job that's M-F 9-5 so I'll have to ski weekends like a regular schmuck. Hoping for 40, bare minimum is 30.

mriceyman

I figure in about 15 years ill be skiing 40 days a year. Right now with 2nd kid coming im figuring 4 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Tin

Given my location it is all about quality for me. If I hit 20 days and 12-14 of them are 4"+ fresh days with 100% of terrain open it is a great year. I'll take 1 day at Berkshire East with 6" of snow over 10 early days at K lapping The Ridge, Snowdon, and SS.

AdironRider

Last year was 58, a record. This year I have a different job that's M-F 9-5 so I'll have to ski weekends like a regular schmuck. Hoping for 40, bare minimum is 30.

Vibes for the I70 weekend shitshow that will entail.

Shooting for 100 as always. Usually make it by a wide margin.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
55-60, if you include teaching days. Probably 25-30 days teaching at Thunder Ridge, 6 or 7 at Mohawk, 5 at Mount Snow, 2 Okemo's, Catamount's. Single days at Butternut, Killington, Jiminy Peak, maybe Sunapee. New mountain for the year...after being on the radar for 2 seasons... wll hopefully be Berkshire East. Also on the radar is Plattekill and Sundown.

I add this all up and its only 50ish days :grin:... I'll get some extra in lol

Brad J

My goal is 30, did 42 or so last year but did two trips out west which will not happen this year :-?

skiNEwhere

I've stated to alter my thinking a little bit Its pretty unlikely that I'll get as many days as I got last year.

Last year I was able to get 1.1 million vertical feet in 58 days, which comes out to roughly 19k per visit. If I can come close to that, I'll call it a win.