• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days so far? (2015-2016 season)

wtcobb

I stood on skis on snow. ASPNC training for tethers and the pole, but no further up than the base area.

I have Wednesday and Friday off this week, but it's looking ugly out there...

hammer

Zero for me...if I had a season's pass I would have gone out by now but the conditions just don't justify the cost at this point. Not too concerned...yet...

steamboat1

Only 2

Looks like I'm going to lose another 3 days planned for this week.

That makes 4 days lost so far due to weather/conditions & only 2 days on skis.

Ain't driving 5+ hours to ski on crap or in the rain.

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member
Zero. Bought all new gear this year. You can thank me for the epic start.

Madroch

Thank you Greg. I purposely avoided buying snow tires to avoid the jinx, and you brought it anyway. On the bright side- glad a didn't buy the tires....

Gforce

Zero (0). This weather BLOWS.

I'm about ready to pack my boot bag and jump on a SLC flight.

snoseek

16 days, not all full days but i have the next couple off will probably break 20 by sunday no problem. Its been very good so far

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

jaytrem

16 days, not all full days but i have the next couple off will probably break 20 by sunday no problem. Its been very good so far

I'm very happy for you. You sure deserve a great season for sticking it out.

I got 5 in so far at Mount Snow. Took my 4 year old twins out for the first time on Sat/Sun. Perfect weather for their first days, didn't have to deal with coldness issues at all. They did real real, took them to the top 1 at a time late Sunday for 2 runs each. I just ski behind them holding them a bit and they go go go. Seems like they've gone direct to parallel. Now I need to teach them how to stop. :???:

chuckstah

Today was eight, split evenly between Sunday River and Loon. I haven't seen any snow anywhere in the east worthy of buying a ticket or burning a voucher to ski off my pass yet, nor has it been worth the drive to Sugarloaf.

ironhippy

I got in my 6th run last night, 5 of my 6 days have been hiking for turns in a gravel pit. Thank god for rock skis.

There is half a foot of snow on the ground, but it's supposed to rain all night tonight and all day tomorrow. Great.

AdironRider

8, well off my pace last year, but should still get 100 once the new year rolls in and business slows.

JimG.

Staff member
I got in my 6th run last night, 5 of my 6 days have been hiking for turns in a gravel pit. Thank god for rock skis.

There is half a foot of snow on the ground, but it's supposed to rain all night tonight and all day tomorrow. Great.

I appreciate your dedication.