• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River Nov 1st, 2015

Brad J

Skis are meant to be skied on. Looks good to me considering it's been in the 50s.

Can I use yours , I have spent way to much time and money keeping them fresh, no beach snow for them, I have not had a pair of "rock Ski's" for quite a few years BSL 302

Brad J

Nice - wish I was there! I always wonder what people save their skis for lol. My new skis last year got a good gouge on first day of T2 WROD - got that out of the way lol.

Thats what I am talking about !!!!

Brad J

They will spread the snow thin in a lot of directions for thanksgiving weekend

Vortex

They will spread the snow thin in a lot of directions for thanksgiving weekend

Making snow where and when ever. I think we will have a decent amount of terrain for Thanksgiving.

I skied yesterday. T2 was good after we broke it up on the first run. Punch was Firm.

jrd100

I skied yesterday. T2 was good after we broke it up on the first run. Punch was Firm.

I was up there today and lapped T2 and Punch, both trails part WROD, part powder snow. WROD skiing makes me appreciate the regular season though. The ski season is finally here! Also maybe some natural snow on Sunday as well!!!! Let the games begin.........

Vortex

I was up there today and lapped T2 and Punch, both trails part WROD, part powder snow. WROD skiing makes me appreciate the regular season though. The ski season is finally here! Also maybe some natural snow on Sunday as well!!!! Let the games begin.........

Thanks for the update.

jrd100

Sunday River 11/28/15 from the SW Summit of Puzzle Mountain. El Nino be gone! Awesome work Sunday River snowmakers, way to make it happen on the East Coast.

SundayRiverSummitPluzzeMountain.jpg