• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is Alpinezone the Safe Space of internet ski forums?

Highway Star

........or does Epicski or PMTS have a lock on that? Actually, I think PMTS. Discuss.

Puck it

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 618

Domeskier

I'm not sure. Ask the guy who had the audacity to purchase some flags for magical mountain in the great state of Southern Vermont. If he ever comes out of hiding, that is.

wa-loaf

........or does Epicski or PMTS have a lock on that? Actually, I think PMTS. Discuss.

Lots of Drama at Epic right now with the corporate overlords taking over and firing their biggest contributors.

bigbog

HStar...
Yeah..Epicski is a mix alright....some terrific skiers mixed in with some that seem to live to criticize and remain "expert" when skiing western groomers:lol:.

Last edited:

Mapnut

Dare I mention the sweet old folks at Snowjournal, or are we too small now to be considered a player?

dlague

There's moderation on Epicski?

At least on here flame wars are interesting and only happen once every couple of moths. On Epicski they'll fight on what tone of blue the sky is.

Here is mostly in the summer!

mbedle

WTF is a "safe place"???? Please don't tell me that means some sort of thing that protects the weak-minded from being trolled to hard and crying back in mommy's arms!