• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Paris Attacks

Greg

Staff member
Heading to Paris next month for work. A guy that was supposed to go with me backed out. I figure it's probably one of the safest European cities right now...

MadMadWorld

“You have to care about yourself; you have to believe your life is precious. What you’ve done, you’ve done. We evade it by moving forward, with a code to never do it again — to make up for it. To still accept what we were. To accept everyone. To protect everyone, and in doing that, to protect yourself. To create peace.”

- Eastman

deadheadskier

Staff member
So, if Bodhi from Point Break and Ron Paul had a baby, it might be this guy and his perspective. NSFW language

bigbog

I've got to bow out of this thread...am working on my BP...and anything concerning Washington's Mideast foreign policy begins to tip my system in the wrong direction....:thumbdown:

JimG.

Staff member
It is significant that we who are discussing and reading this thread have shown that we can do so in a civil and non-aggressive manner.

I feel good about that.

wtcobb

It is significant that we who are discussing and reading this thread have shown that we can do so in a civil and non-aggressive manner.

I feel good about that.

Likewise. Far more civil than media discussions.

For a (very) thorough explanation of the process for screening and admitting refugees:
https://www.facebook.com/BryanScottHicks/posts/1187326084630475?fref=nf

As discussed in the comments on this post, the proposed changes in no way alter the existing process, only increase the number of people allowed to enter this process.

ScottySkis

http://www.tracintelligence.com

Very smart anti terrorist people and organizations from military background started this company to help stop killing of us citizens.

The person running thus company is was in poilce field and short intelligence in military when be served did a lot for his country and now started this company to hell stop things like Paris and any terrorism related from happening again.

Last edited: