• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Expo loot

dlague

The Boyne mountains are always weak. They setup a huge area to sell lodging packages but have no real deals.

I too love the scarf vendor. I must have missed them this year, but have bought several in the past. They are a fantastic deal there versus a store. It didn't occur to me to buy them as gifts. Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

The way Boyne operates - you buy a lodging deal then you get to try to win something. A friend of mine won a Season Pass but already has one so he sold it to one of his friends. Unfortunately, this approach is backwards. I think if they would let people try to win first then they might have a chance to get them interested in a lodging deal. Then again I am not in marketing.

dmw

A little bump here. As I mentioned my buddy won a no blackout K pass he's looking to sell. PM me if you're interested.

ScottySkis

A little bump here. As I mentioned my buddy won a no blackout K pass he's looking to sell. PM me if you're interested.
I have very little money wish I had some saved uo how much does he think he wants. No name on the pass?

dmw

No name on the voucher. It's a $1200+ pass, I think he's looking to sell it for about 800 or b/o.