• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WTB Cheap Slalom Ski

wa-loaf

Looking for a beater pair of slalom skis mainly for being out on the race course while my son races. Hoping to score something under $200.

Realized I don't want to use my race skis and the rest of my quiver is too long (and wide) for being out there.

Thanks!

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
I can sell you a beat up pair of 165cm Volkl Racetigers with weird old marker bindings for $125. They ski well, but the topsheets are kind of crappy and they could use a tune. The bases and edges are in solid shape, though (no core shots or edge burrs) ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1448315884.032354.jpg

wa-loaf

What's the DIN on those puppies? And what would you want for shipping?

KD7000

I can sell you a beat up pair of 165cm Volkl Racetigers with weird old marker bindings for $125. They ski well, but the topsheets are kind of crappy and they could use a tune. The bases and edges are in solid shape, though (no core shots or edge burrs)
This is like the Honest Trailers of "skis for sale" posts. Awesome!

Brad J

I have a pair of Fisher WC SC 165 for sale excellent conditions fresh tune $300

wa-loaf

Thanks for the offers. I found something cheap locally.