• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Thanksgiving AZers

prsboogie

Just wanted to take a minute to wish the AZ and their families a wonderful safe and Happy Thanksgiving, what ever your doing today. If your getting after it I'm jealous, we will just be eating with the family down here in Southern New England!!!

Cornhead

Happy Thanksgiving to all, no turns today, but Jiminy tomorrow, then either Gore or K Sunday. Can't wait to get out on my new sticks.

dlague

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all! Skiing Saturday at SR and hopefully K on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Cornhead

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all! Skiing Saturday at SR and hopefully K on Sunday

I'll get ahold of you if we decide on K Sunday. I guess their early season BOGO's are good Sunday, blacked out 11/26-11/28, the window rate is up to $74 however, but $37 is a good deal.

ScottySkis

Happy t day to everyone enjoyed beer wine mj ( take some for me ) ha have a family dinner and fun times today. Looking forward to skiing again with Cornhead and others friends.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving. No skiing for me this weekend because we're not around. Beautiful day up here in Seattle.

bigbog

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. Will be shooting up to Quebec City in the early AM hours...will check out the temps(they're supposed to get some snow Friday night).