• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

R.I.P. Scott Weiland

prsboogie

If Marijuana were legal there'd be no gateway to harder drugs. As it stands now those who sell pot illegally most likely have access to harder drugs too, or they know someone who does. IMHO, lumping pot into the same category as harder drugs only increases the likelihood of someone "graduating" from weed to something far more dangerous.

It's not about who's selling so much as those who are doing no longer being satisfied with how they feel and wanting bigger and better high, or to forget more.

Everyone has there opinion and I'm not trying to push mine here. As I said it's just my opinion and I don't think legalization is right. I don't dislike people who smoke, I did for a long time and I didn't like how it made me feel and act so I stopped.

Cornhead

It's not about who's selling so much as those who are doing no longer being satisfied with how they feel and wanting bigger and better high, or to forget more.

Everyone has there opinion and I'm not trying to push mine here. As I said it's just my opinion and I don't think legalization is right. I don't dislike people who smoke, I did for a long time and I didn't like how it made me feel and act so I stopped.

I respect your point of view, but the fact alcohol is legal, and pot isn't boggles my mind. I don't think it's debatable that alcohol has caused more human tragedy than pot ever has, or ever will. Trying to squash alcohol only lead to the rise of organized crime, and hence the distribution network for hard drugs. Ironic, ain't it? You can't legislate morality, people will do what they want to do, legal, or not.

prsboogie

It's a debate for people with bigger salaries then me! You know this is all a result of no F÷=KING snow, right!!!

prsboogie

Bump - I don't think this is a big surprise but I just saw this
The toxicology tests have reportedly come back on Scott Weiland. According to the results, Weiland overdosed on cocaine, MDA (ecstasy) and alcohol.

Shortly before a Dec. 3 gig in Minnesota, Scott Weiland was found unresponsive in the back bedroom of his tour bus. Police were called for a possible overdose

Read More: Report: Scott Weiland Died From Drug Overdose | http://loudwire.com/report-scott-we...campaign=newsletter_4511503&trackback=tsmclip