• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The job thread

yeggous

I've decided to start a thread of those people who are looking for jobs, or even better those with jobs to advertise. I thought I'd start out...

I work for HERE. We're a global mapping company that is working on the next generation of cloud-based location services. We were recently sold by Nokia, and are now owned by BMW, Audi, and Daimler. Locally we have an office in Burlington, MA. We're also actively hiring in the US in Chicago, Seattle, and the Bay Area.

We're looking for people with software and cloud experience. An interest in mapping, geospatial data, and the automotive industry are a bonus.

See all our openings:
http://rolp.co/i3sD8

Please PM me if you are interested. I'm happy to make sure your resume gets in front of the people who should see it.

Do you like to work with the latest technology? Do you want to help build the future with self-driving cars? The future is HERE.