Christmas week... - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
  1. #21
    Tin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ZooMass Slamherst
    Posts
    2,985
    GFS is colder, CMC is WAY COLDER. All snow for all of New England with the exception of Cape/Islands, extreme coast. Catskills and Berks get hit real well.

    My couch might pull out but I send it.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    GFS is colder, CMC is WAY COLDER. All snow for all of New England with the exception of Cape/Islands, extreme coast. Catskills and Berks get hit real well.
    I like this! The temp goes from low 50's on Sunday to a high of 27 at Hunter. BRING IT ON!

  3. #23

    Christmas week...

    EURO goes warmer but moot for now. As long as there is a storm on guidance this far out that's a win.

    EDIT: Warmer aloft (more sleet farther north)
    Days on the Snow:

    Pre 2011:~20 per year
    2011-2012: 19
    2012-2013: 34
    2013-2014: 25
    2014-2015: 23
    2015-2015: 17

  4. #24
    Tin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ZooMass Slamherst
    Posts
    2,985
    Could be a nasty ice maker in southern VT/NH but the sleet/ice/rain ending will be perfect for a base starter.
    Last edited by Tin; Dec 24, 2015 at 10:34 AM.
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Moved

    Seriously Bill. Before making a "First Call", take a look at the forums.

    This was already being discussed. It was one of the very first weather threads in the subforum.

    This is starting to get funny!
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Moved

    Seriously Bill. Before making a "First Call", take a look at the forums.

    This was already being discussed. It was one of the very first weather threads in the subforum.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    This is starting to get funny!
    Billski is ~0 for 10 the past 2 weeks!
    2019-2020 0 days and holding...
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ss20 View Post
    Billski is ~0 for 10 the past 2 weeks!
    Why do you guys pick on him so much? He seems like one of the nicer guys on the forum.


    .

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    Why do you guys pick on him so much? He seems like one of the nicer guys on the forum.


    .
    Playful ribbing is given where ribbing is deserved

    Back to the weather... Monday night looks like it'll be the most productive night of snowmaking of the season. Vermont should see temps in the teens with humidity in the 20%-30% range most of the night. Coupled with 6-12 inches of wet snow and more excellent snowmaking temperatures NYE and beyond, MLK weekend could be saved.
    2019-2020 0 days and holding...
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

  9. #29
    Tin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ZooMass Slamherst
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Could be a nasty ice maker in southern VT/NH but the sleet/ice/rain ending will be perfect for a base starter.
    EURO is looking sexy now. Damn
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

  10. #30

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 PM.