• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Just bit the bullet!

john1200c

I've had enough of this weather. I just booked a trip out west to Vail with my (ski's once in a while) wife, my argument was that I only turn 50 once, trip of a lifetime etc., etc.. Given Mr. Murphy and his stupid law, the weather will change and it will warm up there and get cold here. You are all welcome!

ALLSKIING

Staff member
I've had enough of this weather. I just booked a trip out west to Vail with my (ski's once in a while) wife, my argument was that I only turn 50 once, trip of a lifetime etc., etc.. Given Mr. Murphy and his stupid law, the weather will change and it will warm up there and get cold here. You are all welcome!

Accord to the forecast that is going to happen....But you shouldn't care the west is buried!

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!

When are you going out?

Seems like the west should keep getting 4-5 snowy days a week for quite awhile. You'll be thinking "300 days of sunshine my a$$!"

john1200c

When are you going out?

Seems like the west should keep getting 4-5 snowy days a week for quite awhile. You'll be thinking "300 days of sunshine my a$$!"

Last week in February...

drjeff

If it switches to good in the East starting on MLK Day, you can thank me for heading West for a week then! ;-)