• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is at Sugarbush on Saturday?

WWF-VT

Mt Ellen was the place to be IMHO on Saturday. Never a line and many natural snow trails in great shape. Here's and idea of what dlague got on his trip down lower FIS:

Looking back up hill:

attachment.php

Looking down the trail:

attachment.php

When I skied Lower FIS I saw two skiers ahead of me and no one behind me the whole time. The run out water bars weren't much fun but you finished up on the untracked Snowflake trail on your way to the Sunny D chair.

dlague

Mt Ellen was the place to be IMHO on Saturday. Never a line and many natural snow trails in great shape. Here's and idea of what dlague got on his trip down lower FIS:

Looking back up hill:

attachment.php

Looking down the trail:

attachment.php

When I skied Lower FIS I saw two skiers ahead of me and no one behind me the whole time. The run out water bars weren't much fun but you finished up on the untracked Snowflake trail on your way to the Sunny D chair.

The bottom section is a bit of work but the goods getting there were awesome and yes Snowflake was not tracked out to the double which was also really cool.

My pics

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Last edited:

HowieT2

Looking back up hill:

attachment.php

Looking down the trail:

attachment.php

My son gave the exact same report. Some rock damage from a water bar but the snow on the trail was good.

rocks860

Can't wait to get up there, the forecast looks fantastic for the week I'm going to be there