• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is at Sugarbush on Saturday?

dlague

We will be there for skiing Saturday and hopefully Sunday in the AM.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

cdskier

I will hopefully be there this weekend. I'm not counting on getting any skiing in on Sunday though.

rtjcbrown

If not for the rain this weekend, I would expect Sugarbush to be turning away cars by late morning. Filled to capacity.

Word is out that SB got the goods.

cdskier

If not for the rain this weekend, I would expect Sugarbush to be turning away cars by late morning. Filled to capacity.

Word is out that SB got the goods.

Is it wrong that I hope that doesn't happen (with SB being so crowded I mean)?

dlague

Well for what it is worth, those who will be there on Saturday - PM me. At the least I will be at the apres ski party at Wunderbar, however it would be nice to take some runs with some of you.

KustyTheKlown

driving up to hotel in white river junction tonight and getting to SB first thing tomorrow. hoping sunday's forecast keeps the crowds away. driving back after skiing, no need to stay for the mess on sunday.

deadheadskier

Staff member
driving up to hotel in white river junction tonight and getting to SB first thing tomorrow. hoping sunday's forecast keeps the crowds away. driving back after skiing, no need to stay for the mess on sunday.

http://www.taj-e-india.com

If you like Indian food, I highly recommend this place. Take out only out of their residence. Really good, huge portions, fairly priced.

I stay in WRJ about once a month for work and order from them every visit.

dlague

Mt. Ellen was in good shape Thurs. Not to many peeps either.

Mt Ellen is in great shape today. We are having awesome runs. A local told to ski Ellen first - no crowds. Our favorite run was on FIS where we got our first powder turns and it was all ours for the taking. Just to point out it was tracked out with more new snow on it.

benski

Our favorite run was on FIS where we got our first powder turns and it was all ours for the taking. Just to point out it was tracked out with more new snow on it.

Except it is closed.

steamboat1

Except it is closed.

They were blowing snow on it all day Thurs. when I was there. I see it's listed as closed on the trail report but that may be incorrect. I'd think the guns ran all night Thurs. & Fri. too. Good chance they dropped the ropes on it today. Glad to see they got the Summit chair running. It's been closed because of a problem with the drive.

benski

They were blowing snow on it all day Thurs. when I was there. I see it's listed as closed on the trail report but that may be incorrect. I'd think the guns ran all night Thurs. & Fri. too. Good chance they dropped the ropes on it today. Glad to see they got the Summit chair running. It's been closed because of a problem with the drive.

I saw it closed at 11:30.

HowieT2

Sorry I missed this thread. Skied Lincoln peak yesterday, and it was good. Castlerock was in great shape.